페이스북 공유 트위터 공유 블로그 공유 링크복사
  • 프린트하기

세자매
Three Sisters

• Korea
  • 115min
  • Fiction

시놉시스

"언니가 늘 기도하는거 알지?" 완벽한 척하는 가식덩어리 둘째 미연, "내가 미안하다" 괜찮은 척하는 소심덩어리 첫째 희숙, "나는 쓰레기야" 안 취한 척하는 골칫덩어리 셋째 미옥, 각자 아무렇지 않은 척 살아가던 세 자매는 아버지 생일을 맞아 오랜만에 한 자리에 모인다. 내 부모에게 진정한 사과를 받고 싶었던, 문제적 자매들이 폭발한다!

"You know I am always praying for you, right?" Mi-yeon, the second sister, who is phony and pretends that she is perfect. "I am so sorry…" Hee-sook, the first sister, who is timid and pretends that she is okay with everything. "I am trash" Mi-ok, the third sister, who is a troublemaker and pretends that she is not drunk. The three sisters gather for their father's birthday. These problematic sisters, who want apologies, explode!

감독

이승원 LEE Seung-won 사진1

이승원 LEE Seung-won

단편 <모순>(2004)으로 데뷔했다. 장편 <소통과 거짓말>(2015)은 부산국제영화제 경쟁부문인 뉴커런츠에 선정되었고 <해피뻐스데이>(2016)는 2017 전주국제영화제 한국 경쟁작으로 선정되었다.

He made directorial debut with short film Contradiction (2004) and directed Communication and Lies (2015) which was invited to the 20th Busan International Film Festival's New Currents competition. Happy Bus Day (2016) was nominated at the Korean Competition of the 18th JEONJU IFF.

크레딧

감독
이승원 LEE Seung-won
출연
문소리 MOON So-ri, 김선영 KIM Sun-young, 장윤주 JANG Yoon-joo
Producer
김상수 KIM Sang-su
Screenplay
이승원 LEE Seung-won
Cinemato- graphy
조영천 CHO Young-chen
Production Design