Art Museum’s Charter of Administrative Services
1. Administrative Service Performance Standards
- We will strive to become a future-oriented art museum that leads the digital age of the 21st century.
- We will maximize the satisfaction of our visitors by exhibiting high-quality works of art and providing services.
- We will build an open platform for international cultural infrastructure in cooperation with domestic and foreign artists and experts.
- We will prepare a public support and cooperation system for artists in Ulsan.
- We will research and develop arts education programs and contribute to nurturing cultural talents of the future.
2. How to engage customers and provide feedback
Guide to reception processing department by service
||Reception processing department
|Inquiries about the administrative matters and establishment of the City Museum of Art
|Inquiries about works collecting, external cooperation projects, and education programs
||Art and Researcher department
- Mail·Visit : (Zip code 44468) 72 Doseogwan-gil, Jung-gu, Ulsan (Bukjeong-dong)